Gabriel Sepulveda-Sanchez was invited to speak as a guest on the Personal Injury Show D4A Doctors For Accidents. He discusses how he became a personal injury lawyer, and how he approaches dog bite cases and trials.
Questions & Answers
1)How did you get into personal injury law?
2) What makes your practice different from others?
3) Who are your mentors?
4) What book would you have people read to learn about the industry?
5)How can someone Calculate their Case $$$
6)Tips on how to choose an attorney
7) Explain Under and Uninsured motorist coverage.
8)Is it worth hiring a personal injury lawyer
9) 3 Best ways to find a personal injury lawyer (If you were not an attorney)
10) Does your office use software? What kind of Software.
11) is it worth hiring a personal injury attorney.
12) all your years practicing what was a curve ball you wish you knew ahead of time in court
13) What are your top Five tips for future trial lawyers that should be aware of
14) if you could go back to the beginning of when you started law would you have done something different?
We want to thank D4A Media for featuring Gabriel as a guest on their podcast.